Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Amelia in a Blue Dress


Amelia in a Blue Dress, originally uploaded by wildjinjer.

whew!
The last week and a half has been super busy! I'm making a wedding dress (I'm a collaborative clothier in addition to a new mom), so I had time to throw this pic up on Flickr, but never added it to my blog.

Anyway, I designed and made this little dress for her while procrastinating about the wedding dress (which is going really well, despite procrastination). The little flower is in the style of some accessories I occasionally make for sale.

Bundy looks so pretty in Blue!

..Oh yeah, her nickname has become "Bundy." The original derivation is long and silly, but you can think of it as short for "Bundle of Joy," which she certainly is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.